Janette Gregg of Fort Walton Beach says one of the two primary political parties in the United States favors infanticide, servitude to the government and encouraging homeless people to bring rats and drugs to our streets.
We have two main political parties in this country. The following is one of them. Can you identify it?
1. High, onerous taxes on its citizens, while promising free “stuff” to gullible, naive people.
2. Open borders, which encourages human trafficking, drug smuggling and criminals entering our country.
► LETTER: Who are “we the people?”
3. Sanctuary cities and states, which leads to lawlessness and homeless people living on streets (many of whom are drug addicts or mentally ill), littered with human waste and needles, and are rat-infested, and rife with disease.
4. Making a disaster of every place they control, so everyone who is able flees their jurisdiction.
5. Has a corner on corruption and scandals.
► GUEST COLUMN: I pray our president succeeds
6. Encouraging people to be on welfare instead of working to increase dependence on the government.
7. Taking away your guns, property and freedom, while releasing criminals from prison back on your streets.
8. Lauds, extols and mourns terrorists, but not our military personnel who have been killed or maimed by said terrorists.
9. Prioritizing illegals above citizens in order to give our country away to those who don’t deserve it.
► LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Grinchy Dems will not ruin holiday
10. Late-term abortion and even infanticide.
11. Being anti-Christian and anti-Semitic.
12. Denigrating police, ICE and the rule of law, and encouraging violence against those who do not agree with their policies.
13. Impeaching our duly elected president in order to negate our last election, and impact the next one, insulting every voter in our country.
Why would anyone choose to live under the rule of such a party?
Janette Gregg, Fort Walton Beach