Both the Apalachicola Bay and Carrabelle chambers of commerce will again be official Neighborhood Champions for the Small Business Saturday campaign this Saturday, Nov. 30, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Small Business Saturday encourages people to patronize small businesses during the holiday season and throughout the year. Both chambers are asking residents and visitors to Shop Local, Shop Small this holiday season.
The Carrabelle chamber is making Small Business Saturday an event of shopping, restaurants and fun, where customers can take advantage of sales and promotions this special day. The community’s unique shops offer one of a kind finds and the restaurants are serving up fresh seafood. This event is free, and takes place in a variety of gift shops, galleries, restaurants, and small businesses.
This year is bigger than ever with 28 locations participating and the list is still growing. Guests will be given a “Passport” sheet that lists all the official stops and are encouraged to visit as many as time allows. Visiting a certain number of these locations will provide guests with a chance to win fabulous door prizes all while exploring the area.
1) Beach Trader
2) Beil Chiropractic
3) C - Quarters Marina Store
4) Cal Allen's Coastal Art Gallery & Studio
5) Carrabelle Beach RV Resort COA Store
6) Carrabelle Chamber of Commerce
7) Carrabelle Corner
8) Carrabelle History Museum Gift Shop
9) Carrabelle IGA
10) Christie's Cottage Living
11) Crooked River Lighthouse & Gift Shop
12) Elsie’s Café
13) Fathom’s Steam Room & Raw Bar
14) Fisherman’s Choice (Eastpoint)
15) Jackson’s ACE Hardware
16) Lost Treasure Vintage Art Gallery
17) Martin's House of Coins
18) Mermaid's Tale
19) Millender & Sons Seafood
20) The Moorings of Carrabelle
21) Old Carrabelle Hotel
22) Panhandle Golf Carts
23) Sand Castle (Vacation Rental Home)
24) Sea Crafter's Emporium
25) Shop By The Sea
26) St. James Bay Golf Club Pro Shop
27) Two Brother’s at the Beach Café
28) Two Gulls Gift Shop
For more information, be sure to check the Carrabelle Chamber of Commerce’s Facebook page, or contact Chamber President Cher Novaria at 850-559-1900 or the Carrabelle chamber office at 697-2585.