Attention young people, ages 4-13! It’s time for soccer season.
Registration begins today and runs through August 30. Cost per child is $60, and parents must provide birth certificate to verify age.
Also needed are coaches, volunteers, referees, and sponsors! Team sponsorships are only $300.
All Centennial Bank branches will give out and accept volunteer, sponsorship and registration forms with payment and copy of birth certificates during the month on August. Please seal in an envelope with FCYS on outside of envelope when turning in to the bank.
Forms will also be available at all Franklin County Schools on Thursday, August 14 during school registration.
Other registration says will be held at DW Wilson Sports Complex in Apalachicola and Vrooman Park in Eastpoint and IGA in Carrabelle:
- Thursday, Aug. 7 from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 9 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 14 at all Franklin County Schools
- Thursday, Aug. 21 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 30 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. (This is the final deadline for all registration forms, payment and birth certificates)
For more information, contact Betty Sasnett 653-7598 or Scotty Lolley 899-0627. If no answer, please leave a message and we will return your call.