The Sept. 15 Chasing Shadows column included an account of the A. J. Zingarelli building a 16-unit garage at the corner of Avenue C and Second Street in 1926. Local historian Mark Curenton checked on the June 1931 Sanborn map and found that garage, the L-shaped structure on what is now the courthouse lawn, at the corner of Leslie Street and Commerce Street.